Special Needs cards are mailed to some of the residents of the East Liverpool area. If you
    need special assistance in the event of an emergency, please fill out the card each year
    and mail it back. If you live outside the East Liverpool area, send a post card or letter to the
    Emergency Management Agency with your name, address and telephone number, the
    extent of your difficulty and any other pertinent information about the state of your health
    (medicines, diet, etc…). This information will be kept confidential and will be placed on file
    so that, in the event of an emergency, you will receive the necessary assistance to safety.
    The card may also be completed online by clicking the following links: Special Needs Card
    or Farmer's Special Needs Card

    If you have questions about this program call us at 330-424-9725.

    If you are visually impaired, tune your radio to a local station for audio Emergency Alert
    System information.

    If you are hearing impaired, tune your television to a local EAS channel for visual
    Emergency Alert System information.

    If you hear sirens or see police & fire officials patrolling your neighborhood, contact
    neighbors to find out the nature of the emergency.

    You should establish “buddy systems” to assist handicapped individuals. This will help
    ensure individuals are safe or have received help in getting to an evacuation shelter;

    If you are handicapped or wheelchair-bound person, you should remain in your dwelling
    and turn on your local EAS radio or TV station for further information. You should try to
    make telephone contact or in some way advise officials where you are located.

    The following link provides a detailed checklist for seniors and people with limited mobility.
    Emergency Checklist